APSE is the only national organization with an exclusive focus on integrated employment and career advancement opportunities for individuals with disabilities. As a member, you become an integral part of a national organization connecting the disability and business communities.
- Advocacy in the nation’s capitol on disability and employment legislation
- APSE annual national conference registration and sponsored training at discounted rates
- Access to training through APSE Tele-training series and annual national conference
- The same high quality training found at state and national APSE conferences can be experienced in the comfort of your own office through our APSE Tele-training Series conducted by the APSE Employment Institute. Topics include Job Development, Job Coaching, Self-Employment, Medicaid, Transition, Public Policy, Organizational Change, Professional Standards, Leadership, and more.
- E-Subscription to JTPR and APSE Connections
- APSE members receive an e-subscription to Job Training & Placement Report (JTPR), a $99 value, plus the new APSE Connections Insert. Job Training & Placement Report (JTPR) has been serving supported employment professionals longer than any other publication of its kind – more than 32 years! Each issue of JTPR is filled with practical information to help readers keep up with industry trends and to develop new strategies to increase employment opportunities for your clients.
- Members’ only access to the Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation online
- JVR offers the latest information on issues of importance in the field of Vocational Rehabilitation. This $453 subscription is FREE to APSE members; a significant savings for APSE members.
- APSE quarterly e-newsletter, theAdvance, e-mail alerts and other updates
- APSE members receive four copies of theAdvance, the APSE e-Newsletter, each year.Topics discussed in theAdvance include: Job Development; Job Creation; Job Supports; Customized Employment; SE Funding; SE Values and Ethical Guidelines; Self Advocacy; Transition From School to Work; Medicaid; State Employment First Initiatives; Social Security Work Incentives; Rehabilitation Act; and a myriad of other issues.
- Joint Membership in your State Chapter
- As a member of APSE, you are automatically a member of the APSE chapter in your state.
- State chapters providing many additional local services and benefits